No products in the basket.
The Taguhi ring (in Armenian Taguhi means “Queen”) is a model that fits casual outfits but also works well as a complement to an evening outfit. It is perfect in every detail, including its size, shape and detail.
Made by Armenian craftsmen.
* Please note that this product is handmade with natural stones and therefore may slightly differ from the photos on our website. We believe that these natural differences are an added value.
Made in EU.
Size & Composition
Watch our video: “How to measure ring and necklace size”? – It will give you some simple ideas on how to measure ring and necklace size at home.
If you want to find out more, click here.
How to take care of your jewelry?
Take care of your precious jewellery… Remember that gold plated jewellery, is not as durable as gold jewellery, To make it last as long as possible remember the following rules:
– Take off your jewellery for bathing;
– Avoid contact of your jewellery with chemicals including perfumes and creams;
– Remove your jewellery when training and for sleeping;
– Store it in a box to protect it from moisture or oxidation (especially silver and gold-plated jewellery)
Deliveries & returns
Free delivery via parcel machine InPost.
All prices for other forms of delivery are significantly reduced.
Shipping in 24 hours (except for individual products with different delivery times).
30 days to return the product.
Cost of return: £11.99.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
InSona stands for original and unique Armenian jewelry. Created with great care and passion, it has been made in the same way for more than three thousand years and is characterized by a style that no one in the world can imitate. Armenian craftsmen devote an extraordinary amount of time to their work, taking care of every detail and putting their whole heart and soul into their handicrafts. As a native Armenian, Sona, the brand’s owner, wants to share with you the culture and beauty of her country’s jewelry.
Leave your email address and enjoy interesting news from the world of Fetté. Become a true jewelry connoisseur!
*Sign up for our newsletter and we’ll add a Fetté Luck Bracelet to your first order!